League of Legends Cup September ’15 – ENG
- Start: 24.09 at 18:00
- You can find the brackets in the widget above Menu -> Matches -> Brackets
- The winner of the match has to report the results with a screenshot. Therefore write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every game is Best of 1.
- Someone of your team have to connect to our teamspeak3 server at least 10min before the cup starts. You must stay as long as the cup lasts for you. There will be a channel for each team.
- Every player of the team has also to register on the League of Legends Event Homepage, otherwise we can‚t provide the riot point prizes. Link
- It is assumed that all players have read the rules and agree to them.
- Witch-hunting, flaming and provocations of any sort will not be tolerated. Teams taking part in such actions can and will be disqualified if these terms are violated.
- Games may be paused for up to 15 minutes in case a player has to reconnect and/or is experiencing technical issues. The pausing team may be disqualified after the time is up if they are not ready to proceed.
- When playing Best of Three (Bo3) sets, pauses will be attributed to each match individually.
- Players are instructed to join the matching lobbies of their games at least 15 minutes before the start of the match. Furthermore, players are to be ready and prepared for the start of the match.
- Teams and/or individual members not present at the start of the match will be granted a 15-minute grace period. Teams are instructed to take a screenshot including the date, time and an image of the incomplete lobby should a team not be fully assembled after the aforementioned grace period.
- Victorious teams are instructed to take a screenshot clearly depicting the outcome of the match and send it over to an administrator.
- Participants must agree to have their in-game and team names published on our social media outlets and our community website.
- Minimum team size: 5 Players + 3 optional substitutes.
- Every account must be signed into the EU-West server and have its full name specified during registration.
- Every participant must have achieved Summoners level 30 – Placements in the ladder are of no concern.
- Every participant must be at the very least 12 years old (PEGI).
- Every team must assign a team captain who will function as a contact person for the administrators during the course of the tournament.
- The team captain is responsible for making sure that all of their team members follow the rules mentioned above (we will not restrain from disqualifying teams/players if the rules are violated).
- An overview of the games’ characteristics:
- Server: EU-West
- Map: Summoner’s rift
- Team Size: 5 + 3 (optional substitutes)
- Allow Spectators: Only Lobby
- Game Type: Tournament Draft
- The team captain has to be reachable through our teamspeakserver (ts.mysterious-monkeys.de:8901).
- Any questions that should come up will be answered through our ‘Teamspeak’ server (ts.mysterious-monkeys.de:8901).
- All matches except for the finals will be carried out as Best of ones (Bo1).
- During ‘Best of ones’, teams first mentioned in the bracket are to play as the “blue team”, teams mentioned second are to play as the “purple” team.
- The finals will be carried out as Best of threes (Bo3).
- During Best of threes, teams first mentioned in the bracket are to play as the “blue team” during the first/third matches, teams mentioned second are to play as the “purple” team during the second match
- Should any match be forced to restart during champ select, teams are instructed to recreate their bans, champion and Summoner’s skill picks up until the point the lobby was restarted.
- Victorious teams must send their Results with a Screenshot to email@example.com.
- Check cup details
- The cup will be streamed on the following channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mysterious_monkeys
- This will be the only allowed stream. If you want stream ask an Admin!
- Giveaways will be held at random during the stream
- Do NOT change your summoner names until you have gotten your Riot Points
- Every player of the team who wins the riot points have to register on the League of Legends eventpage here
- The registration will open 1 week before the cup starts.
- The registration will close 5min before the cup starts.
- The registration will be hosted with the help of www.toornament.com. Please follow the instruction on the registration page.
- Orders issued by administrators are to be followed in every circumstance.
- Administrators are to be contacted should any issues arise or rules be violated.
- Administrators are allowed to exclude your team from the cup if sufficiently justified.
- Team punishments:
- Default loss
- Player suspensions
*Mysterious Monkeys e.V. takes no responsibility for any actions which violate the Summoner’s code and/or have any legal consequences.
© 2016 Mysterious Monkeys e.V. | powered by WordPress | Impressum | Kontakt